petite

petite

sexta-feira, 21 de fevereiro de 2014

Caramelized Hazelnut - The Drama Queen

Being a fanatic and a dessert lover I had to mention one of my favorite ingredients: hazelnuts! Who doesn't love nutella or hazelnut chocolate? 
When it comes to nuts and chocolate nothing seems to be sweeter than drinking tea or coffee and eating an hazelnut warm brownie on a rainy day.
I think hazelnuts are loved by everyone, if it isn't, seriously it should be.

Hazelnuts are very simple and you can use them for muffins, cookies, fill and garnish cakes,just use your imagination.
In fact hazelnuts can be even more appealing, they can bring the drama to your desserts and be the spotlight to any dessert.
I'm talking about caramelized hazelnuts. 
A simple caramel sauce can do wonders for your desserts.


For me this screams Drama!


Have a wonderful drama dessert day <3



With Love,

Nádia





Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário