petite

petite

quinta-feira, 20 de fevereiro de 2014

First Step



My name is Nádia and I´m from Portugal and I have a social work degree. 

Not even close to a pastry or a cake design course, well if I will count the hours watching culinary programs maybe I have a PhD in pastry!

The fact is that since I was a child I have been passionate about pastry and flowers and after living in France a few months for a social work internship my dream to become a pastry chef became even more alive.




Gallerie Lafayette Paris
Berko Lepic Paris
Chardon Bleu Grenoble

  You might be asking what is the relationship between flowers and pastry, that sounds a little bit awkward! In my opinion it makes all sense, I mean it’s the perfect combination.

 Shabby Chic Birthday Party
Shabby Chic Birthday Party
   Now you realize why I love to combine cakes with sugar flowers adding a vintage and a girly touch. This is what my Petite Pâtisserie means to me.

Cake from Sharon Wee Creations Class in London https://www.faircake.co.uk/
  
  I started my “petit” business at home having my family and friends as costumers and cheerleaders, step by step, failure by failure, cake by cake, Petite Pâtisserie started rising.


You can visit my facebook page 

Finally I started this blog to connect with people around the world and show what I love to do. 


With Love,

Nádia <3

5 comentários:

  1. Lovely! Best wishes for a delicious continued success *

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Lovely blog, lovely pictures… Wishing you a lot of success!!!
    Kisses from a Spanish girl living in Brussels :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thank you so much for your comment <3 kisses from Portugal :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. É tudo muito bonito mas o facto de não haver nada escrito em português faz com que nem continue a visualizar...

    ResponderEliminar